Hot water is an important household necessity. Unlike traditional water tanks, modern gas water heaters are more efficient regarding energy and space-saving. Identifying the best heater out of the varieties in the market is not a simple task. For this reason, we have made a list of top 8 best gas water heater brand reviews in Reading along for more information.
8. Rheem Natural Gas RTG-84XLN 8.4 GPM Tankless Water Heater
Forget the standard storage tanks and try out this quality water heater. Enjoy endless hot water flow in your house on demand. The good thing is that it requires an outdoor installation and covers a small space. Installation is easy and fast as compared to most indoor tankless. Rheem RTG-84XLN water heater package has innovative, durable, and brand new products. They are not only energy-efficient but also of the unique design. A thermostat wire, 10 feet, and remote control (UMC-117) are part of the package. With a minimum flow rate of 26 GPM, you can be confident that it has great potential.
- Low Nox Version
- Outdoor installation
- 8.4 gal. /min. and 6.6 gals. / Min. at 35 degrees rise and 45-degree rise respectively.
- Energy efficient
- Saves space
7. Reliance Water Natural Gas Heater 9-50-NKR 400 40000 BTU Water Heater with 1 1/2 “Insulation and Energy Factor 60, 50 gallon
Renovate your home with this innovative water heater. Unlike traditional water tanks, this one takes less space and is more effective. It features 40000btu and 2-inch insulation. Efficiency is maintained by the Pex dip tube and heat trap nipples. Installation is done 10100 ft from the sea level. To prevent corrosion, this water heater is glass lined with the anode rod. Its flame arrestor is crafted using stainless steel. Air can freely circulate the water heater base. This remarkable water heater has a gas control valve that is self-powered.
- Can hold 40 gallons
- 3 inch Draft diverter outlet
- Anode rod made with aluminum
- Ultra-low NOx
6. Tankless Water Heater (Low Pressure Startup) 1.6 GPM LPG Vent-Free (Propane)
If you require a water heater for, mobile homes, sailboats, boats, fats, small apartments, RV’s, Rural cabins, and campers, this one is a perfect choice. This low-pressure tankless heater features a minimum pressure of 2 pounds per square inch and a maximum of 120 pounds per square inch. Hot water flows immediately the heater’s tap is opened. Installation is easy and cheap not forgetting that its beautiful design makes your room look more appealing. Fifty degrees cold water can flow in or as low as forty degrees when the water flow rate is reduced. Its startup unit has a water flow magnetic sensor to regulate low water pressure operation.
- 2.5 bath for home use
- Ideal for small units
- Low-pressure water heater
- Indoor installation
- It comes with a water flow magnetic sensor.
5. VEVO Propane Tankless Water Heater Instant Hot Water (18L)
This propane water heater uses liquid petroleum gas thus ideal for areas where there is no electricity. It features a temperature rise 0of 25 degrees centigrade, 0.02 MPa water pressure, and 2800Pa gas pressure. Also, its thermal efficiency is more than 80.8% and thermal input of 36KW. This water heater is quality made; it has an automatic ignition system, protection for flame failure, and anti-freezing function protection. Remember always to install this tankless heater in a ventilated room to keep the flue kit in check. A regular checkup of the gas connection is needed to avoid gas leakage.
- G0.5” and G0.5” water inlet and outlet respectively.
- Minimum suitable water pressure of 0.02 MPa and a maximum of 0.8 MPa
- The full package comes with the main gas water heater body, shower kit, and user manual.
- Installed in the kitchen
- Ignition is powered size “D” batteries
4. MAREY Gas 10L Tankless Water Heater
With zero electricity, this water heater will supply enough hot water all through. It is an energy saver; gas heats water as it flows. You can choose one in natural gas mode or LP mode. It comes with adjustable water and gas controls. Two D batteries are required to ignite an electrical pulse. This great water heater is free from unnecessary water leakages. It features gas pressure and anti-combustion safety protection. For the best functioning, the water pressure should be low.
- 54% to 87% energy efficiency
- 3.1 gallons per minute water output
- Flue duct type for exhaust discharge mode
- Best water pressure ranges between 3.6 to 145.0 psi
3. Bosch Tronic 3000 T 7-Gallon Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater
Install this mini-tank water heater under your sink to deliver hot water whenever needed. You can either mount it horizontally or vertically as per your wish. Place it on the wall, floor or shelf and connect it to the cold water line. Remember; only use the bracket for vertical orientation. Bosch Tronic water heater features 1440 watts heating capacity. It operates at a maximum pressure of 10psi. Since it is glass-lined, chances of damage are quite minimal. Good thing its recovery rate is fast therefore time is not wasted waiting for the hot water.
- Temperature ranges between 65-145 degrees
- inch Male NPT water fittings
- 12 Amp electrical requirements
2. Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas
Modernize your house with this tankless water heater. Apart from being cost-effective, it is also environmentally friendly. It requires an indoor installation and an excellent pick for light household heating applications. Among the Takagi products, this is the smallest model thus takes up minimal space.
- Has a height of 20.3 inches, width 13.8 inches and a depth of 6.7 inches
- Indoor installation
- A maximum flow rate of 6.6 GPM
- Can be used in the form of a direct-vent unit
1. Complex 5L1.32 GPM Outdoor Portable Propane Tankless Water Heater
With only a start-up pressure of 2.5 PSI, this quality water heater will supply adequate hot water on demand. You can use it together with a Complex water pump (12V1.2 GPM) to boost water pressure. It features 46 degrees centigrades and eight degrees centigrade maximum and minimum temperature rise respectively. Complex5L 1.32 GP water heater is of a reasonable size and comes with flexible handles that can be folded to keep it off the way. Installation is done outdoors. Hot Water flows out at a rate of 1.32 gallons per minute.
- Comes with Anti-freezing and oxygen depletion protection
- Saves energy
- Maximum hot water supply
Now that you know the best water heaters in the market, the ball is on your side. Pick one that meets your needs and enjoy maximum hot water supply when in need.