When cameras became mainstream, people invented taking selfies and later started vlogging for various reasons. Whatever your reason for vlogging, one thing is certain; when choosing the best vlogging camera, one needs to factor in many things.
The most common attributes and features vloggers look for in their cameras are high-quality videos, great-quality audio, long-lasting battery life, wide-angle lens, auto-focus system, high-resolution display screen, portability, compactness, rigidity and reliability.
With this in mind, here are 8 of the top vlogging cameras you can buy for yourself while on a tight budget:
8. Canon PowerShot HS Digital Camera
Last but not least is the Cannon SX530 camera. Everyone is familiar with the Cannon brand. It is popular across the globe for its high-quality cameras. The SX530 model makes it to our list due to its combination of expansive zoom lens, sharing capabilities and high-resolution imaging sensor. Other notable features include an image processor and an intelligent IS image stabilizer that helps produce clear and sharp images even in low-light conditions.
- Powerful 50x Optical Zoom
- Large 3.0-inch LCD
- Screen resolution of 461,000 pixels
- Canon DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- This Kit Includes;Small Gripster Flexible Tripod, Cleaning Kit, , LCD Screen Protectors,
- Transcend 16 GB Flash Memory Card,
- Best Golf GPS Watch Reviews
- Stainless Steel Cookware Reviews
- Most Comfortable Shoes For Standing All Day Reviews
- Cheap Gaming Desk Reviews
7. COMI Digital Camera Camcorder
If you are looking for a digital camera that produces crisp, clear images for your blogging needs, the COMI camera is one to consider. For starters, it is compact making it ideal for selfies and vlogging.
Despite its compact build, the COMI boasts plenty of features. The most notable features include an adjustable 3-inch full-frame screen, a 24 MP camera lens and different shooting modes such as face detection to help capture the perfect images.
- Video Resolution: 1920×1080
- Image Resolution:5600×4200(24MP)
- Shooting mode: Single Shooting; Delay Shot(2s, 10s); Continuous Shooting
- Supports different mode such as Auto, Sport, Night, Backlight, Party, High Sensitivity
- Beauty Face
- Date & Time stamp function
- Anti-Shake: On/Off, Electronic Stabilizer
6. RAINBOWDAY Digital Camera Camcorder
The first impression you get when you unbox the Rainbowday camera is that it is made of high-quality materials. Once you turn it on, the picture quality whether in image mode or video mode will blow you away.
What’s more, its user interface is easy to comprehend that even new users can figure it out without referring to the user manual. Lastly, this Rainbowday camera comes highly recommended for its perfect combination of features and attributes which are ideal for vlogging.
- Video Resolution:1920×1080 @15fps
- Image Resolution: 5600×4200(24MP)
- Image Sensor: CMOS, Max 24.0MP
- Built-in Microphone and speaker
- TFT Display:3.0” TFT color LCD display
- Focal Length:f=7.6mm
- Auto Shutdown:1-3-5-10Min
- Anti-Shake: On/Off, Electronic Stabilizer
- Rechargeable 3.7V 800mAh Lithium ion battery
- Package Weight: 600g
5. Kimire Digital Camera Camcorders
Digital camcorders don’t get better than the Kimire camera. It spots a traditional camcorder design with a hand strap on one side of the lens and an adjustable screen on the other side. The compact and lightweight nature of this HD camcorder has made it popular among vloggers.
Other standout features include its large capacity 1200 mAh Li-ion battery that can record for hours on end as well as the CMOS image sensor in its 24 Megapixels camera which produces superb video and image quality.
- Digital zoom: 16X.
- Inbuilt speaker and microphone
- TV Output: NTSC/PAL.
- Image Resolution:24M(6000X4500).
- Li-ion battery NP-40, 3.7V 1200mAh.
- CMOS image sensor, max 24.0 MP.
- 2.7 inches of TFT-LCD display screen (16:9) with 270-degree rotation.
- Support SD memory cards and MMC cards
4. Crosstour Action Camera Underwater Cam
If you love water sports, the Crosstour Action Camera is the camera to buy. This underwater camera is rated at 30-meters (98-feet) water resistant meaning you can document all your deep-diving and snorkelling activities without breaking it.
It also boasts a wide-angle camera that allows you to capture every angle of your underwater excursions. The best part is that it comes with two 1050mAh batteries that allow you to record all your shots without having to recharge the batteries in the middle of your shoot.
- Full HD video and photo resolution
- 170�wide-angle lens
- 30-meters waterproof performance
- Wireless remote control connection
- 2 rechargeable high-capacity batteries
- 2” LCD and mounting accessory kits
3. SUNLEA Digital Camera
If there was a single word that could be used to describe the Sunlea camera, it is, “Amazing!” This camera is compact, lightweight and portable making it brilliant for starting a personal vlog that documents your college life and doing school projects.
Its flip-screen camera looks cool especially when flipped upwards, and user-friendly features make it easy to use. All you need to do to change various modes is simply pressing the “M” button which switches between image, video and playback mode.
- Flip screen camera
- 24.0mp in image resolution
- Full HD 1080p@15fps in video resolution
- Sharing ability through Wi-Fi and USB cord
- Neck strap to ease carrying
- Retractable flashlight
- Compact design
- One-year warranty
- A rechargeable 800 mah Li-ion battery
2. LINNSE Camcorder_Digital Video Camera
If you want a camcorder-style camera, the Linnse is one of the finest models you can get. If your aim is to capture videos and images outdoors primarily, you will be glad to learn that this unit comes equipped with an external microphone. This microphone is better than internal microphones as it cleans up background noises very efficiently.
- Sony sensor 8.0 MP, 24.0 MP (max)
- Built-in 32MB flash memory
- High sensitivity
- Focus range: 1.0m ~ infinity
- Remote operation: YES (remote control)
- Automatic shutdown feature
- LCD screen: 3.0 inch with touch screen (230,000 pixels, 16: 9)
- Weight: about 0.57lb.
- Includes: Microphone, Lithium battery (1000mAh), Lens cover, Remote, Camera bag
1. RAINBOWDAYDigital Camcorders
The Rainbowday camera shares some similarities with the Linnse above. For starters, it spots a camcorder design and also comes with an external microphone to enhance sound quality by filtering out background noises.
The question is; why is the Rainbowday ranked as the best camera for vlogging? Well, because it has everything you want in a vlogging camera from great battery life to superb battery life, excellent durability and great image and video quality.
- 8.0 MP CMOS sensor (Up to 24 Mega Pixels)
- 3.0 inches of TFT-LCD display screen with 270-degree rotation.
- File format: JPEG, MOV, WAV
- Resolution: Image -24MP, Video – FHD 1080P (30FPS)
- 16× Digital Zoom
- Anti-Shake DSP
- Support power bank charging while in use
- External microphone
As you can see, your career as a vlogger or your goal to document your life starts by picking a camera that will allow you to capture the best possible images. Luckily, this review features eight cameras that have something to offer for everyone. While our recommended camera is the RainbowdayDigital camcorder, you can’t go wrong with any of the remaining seven cameras.