More often than not, mornings dictate how the rest of your day will go. Ideally, you want to kick-start your morning on the front foot by not wasting any time at home, and this is where coffee makers come in. The newer coffee maker models come equipped with a programmable timer that brews coffee automatically as soon as you wake up to cut time on your morning routine. If you are looking to purchase a new coffee maker, you will encounter many models on the market that may make your choice difficult. Luckily, we have scrutinised the coffee makers and come up with a top eight single coffee makers to make your choice easier. Let us get into them below:
8. Keurig K475 Coffee Maker
The first impression you get with the Keurig K475 is a modern coffee maker with its dual-tone construction and its colour touchscreen display. It boasts a large 70oz water reservoir that easily makes 8+ cups of coffee in one go. The best thing about the K475 is that the when you make more coffee than you need in the morning, you can preprogram it to warm the remaining coffee when you get back from work in the evening or the next morning.
- Programmable Timer
- Temperature and strength control
- 70oz brew pot
- Touchscreen display
- 5 K-Cup pods (4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 oz.)
- Three filters (1 water filter, two coffee filters)
- Removable drip tray for easy clean
- Best Pots And Pans Set Stainless Steel Reviews
- Stainless Steel Frying Pan Reviews
- Ceramic Frying Pan Reviews
- Gaming Computer Table Reviews
- Concealed Carry Vest Reviews
7. Hamilton Beach (49950C) Coffee Maker
The Hamilton Beach (49950C) makes this list as a result of the flexibility it affords to its users when making coffee. This multi-functional coffee maker allows you to make all types of coffee and quantities from fresh ground packs to single-serve ground packs.
What’s more, the Hamilton Beach (49950C) boasts a pot that can brew up to 12 cups of top-quality coffee. During the brewing process, the coffee passes through a gold-tone filter that not only sieves coffee residue but also enhances the taste of the coffee.
- 2-in-1 function: single cup brew, full pot brew
- Programmable timer with 2-hour shutoff
- Compatible with small paper filters
- Bold or regular brew strength options
- Pack-piercing assembly for easy cleaning
- Comes with; brew basket with a gold-tone filter for ground coffee and single-serve pack holder
6. Hamilton Beach (49975) Coffee Maker
The Hamilton Beach (49975) is popular for its simplicity and ease of use. It allows you to make and enjoy a personal cup of coffee. All you have to do is add you single-serve pack coffee or freshly ground coffee, lower the lid, press a button and wait for your coffee to brew. This coffee maker also comes with a shutoff feature that automatically cuts off power after the brewing process is over.
- 40 oz. water reservoir
- K-Cup pack with an eight oz., ten oz., and 14 oz. brewing cups
- Piercing needle removes facilitate easy cleaning
- Adjustable K-Cup rest for a snug fit
- Automatic shutoff after brew
- Comes equipped with a grounds basket and a pack holder
5. CHULUX Coffee Maker
If you want a coffee maker that provides a little bit of everything, the Chulux is the model for you. This unit features a stylish and modern-looking stainless steel housing that bound to add some beauty to your kitchen. The compact size of the Chulux makes it easy to clean but don’t let its small size fool you as it comes in-built with a 10-ounce water reservoir tank that can brew standard-sized cups and travel mug-size cups.
- Single Cup Pod Design
- Automatic Shut-Off Function
- Stainless steel housing
- Built-in 10-ounce water tank with water level marks,
- Dustproof filter basket
- Concealed needle inside lid assembly
- Removable drip tray for easy clean
- Optimal Brewing Temperature
4. Hamilton Beach (49980A) Coffee Maker
From its name, the immediate deduction is that the Hamilton Beach (49980A) is a multi-purpose coffee maker. Depending on the occasion, you can brew a cup for your enjoyment, or you can brew a full pot if you have guests in your home. Design-wise, the 49980A coffee maker compliments every kitchen style thanks to its modern-looking stainless steel design. When it comes to convenience, its programmable timer allows you to remotely brew your coffee and have it ready when you get to the kitchen.
- Multi-function brew option
- Includes 12-cup glass carafe
- Extra-large capacity carafe-side water reservoir
- Brew basket with a mesh filter
- multilevel cup rest adjusts
- Brew strength selector
- Control panel with a display screen
3. Technivorm Moccamaster 69212
Aesthetically, the Technivorm Moccamaster 69212 is the most beautifully crafted single-server brewer you can buy. It features a simple design and finished with a shiny silver coating on its stainless steel housing and glossy black finish on its plastic components to enhance its look. Functionality-wise, this coffee maker boasts a copper boiling element that brews a 10 oz. cup of coffee in just five minutes at “proper” temperatures that range between196º – 205ºF.
- Includes a box of 80ct #1 filters
- Unique, copper boiling element
- Automatic switch off feature
- Removable cup holder
- Made with durable metal housings
- BPA/BPS/bpf& phthalate free plastics
- Pre-immersion drip-style system
- Ultra-precise, natural pulse action
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
2. Keurig K15 Coffee Maker(Best Seller)
The Keurig K15 is one of the bestselling coffee makers on the market and rightly so. It is a favourite among consumers for its compactness, reliability, ease of use and cleaning as well as its affordable price. True to the Keurig’s brand of brewing quality coffee, the K15 model brews the richest, smoothest and most delicious coffee whether you like mild, strong, decaf or flavoured coffee.
- Compact design: Small and personal size
- Brew sizes: 6-10 oz. cups
- Inbuilt water reservoir
- Removable drip tray
- Accommodates travel mugs up to 5.2” tall
- Energy efficient with its automatic shut-off feature
- Compatible with My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
1. Keurig K55 Coffee Maker(Best Seller)
The Keurig brand is renowned for producing some of the best coffee makers in the world. Like the Keurig K15 featured above, this K55 is a single-brew coffee maker that makes the tastiest coffee. Its user-friendly features and ease of use make it an essential everyday tool for making coffee. What’s more, it boasts a large 48 oz. Water reservoir tank that can make up to eight cups of coffee without refilling it. The classic design of the Keurig K55 should not fool you as like all modern coffee makers it features a display screen with user-friendly controls and an auto-off feature for energy efficiency.
- Includes 4 K-Cup pods, and two water filters
- Brew sizes: 6-10 oz. cups
- Large 48 oz. Water reservoir
- Descaling feature for unclogging coffee residue
- Auto-off feature
As you’ve seen, the best coffee makers have the following attributes; easy to clean, user-friendly controls, reliability, and durability. These are the attributes that separate the best coffee makers from the rest. Fortunately, all the models on our lineup share these attributes, and you can’t go wrong with any of the eight coffee makers we’ve picked for you.