Minimalism is starting to become a much more popular lifestyle. People are starting to downsize their vehicles, closets, and even houses. All in hopes of finding inner peace and reducing stress. Many people who are considering this lifestyle, start off by redecorating their bedrooms. One item that is becoming very popular would be the low profile bed frame. Having this type of bed frame can make a room feel much bigger and more welcoming.
10. intelliBASE Deluxe Black Metal Platform Bed Frame
This bed has a metal frame and sturdy wooden slats. The slats offer enough support that you don’t need a box spring with an innerspring or memory foam mattress. Since it has a contemporary design, it will match almost any interior style. There is some minor assembly that is required but all of the tools and parts you need are included.
- This frame is very easy to assemble and can be put together in about 15 minutes.
9. Zinus Casey 18 Inch Premium SmartBase Mattress Foundation
The Zinus Casey bed frame is made out of steel and weighs just over 21 pounds. It will take two people to unload this bedframe but it shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes to set up because of the folding design. You won’t need any extra tools to set it up either. This design allows you to store it and move it through small doorways without any problems.
- There is a ton of space underneath of this frame that can be used as hidden storage.
8. Zinus Michelle Compack 9-Leg Support Bed Frame
This is the lowest profile bed frame that you can get. The support system is made out of nine steel legs and one center bar. You will need to use a box spring along with your mattress. The feet have rubber caps on them so you won’t damage your floor. It is very easy to set up and it comes with all of the tools you need.
- If you do want to attach a headboard, you can do it without any problems.
7. AmazonBasics Foldable Metal Platform Bed Frame 14 Inch Height for Under-Bed Storage
The AmazonBasics Platform bed is great if you are low on space. The 14-inch style allows for a vertical clearance of about 13 inches. This allows you with storage that is out of sight but still easy to access. Since it has diagonal leg struts and can fold up with ease, it is super easy to store or transport.
- It comes with a one-year limited warranty.
6. NOAH MEGATRON Queen Size Metal Bed Frame-7 Inch Heavy Duty Bedframe, 9-Leg Support
Even though this bed frame looks minimalistic, it can still hold up to 3000 pounds. There are three center legs to promote all-over support. These legs have plastic gaskets on the end to prevent noise and protect the floor. Although, because of these legs, you will need to have a box spring to completely support your mattress. It can be put together in ten minutes or less and requires no extra tools. The bracket to connect a headboard or footboard is included. It is backed by a five-year limited warranty
- When this frame is delivered, it will be in a compact packaged so you can carry it upstairs or through the doorway without any problems.
5. Olee Sleep 18 Inch Tall Heavy Duty Steel Slat
This new and improved version of the Olee Sleep Heavy Duty Steel Slat bed frame has been redesigned to best serve you. The new 18-inch design allows for more storage space underneath. It is also the perfect height for nearly any adult and is super easy to put together. You won’t have to worry about any squeaky wooden slats, or worse, breaking them. The slats on this bed frame are made out of strong, durable steel that will be able to last for a long time.
- This is a high-quality bed frame for an affordable price.
4. Amooly Full Size Metal Bed Frame with Wood Headboard Platform Bed Frame
If you like the wooden mixed with bare metal style, this is definitely the bed frame for you. It is similar in price to some of the other bed frames but it offers more in the way of style. This bed frame is still very low profile while also adding a little more dimension to the room. Even though it looks pretty complicated, it is actually very easy to assemble and you won’t need any previous assembling experience. There are plastic foot plugs to keep your floor scuff and scratch-free. They are so sure that you will love this frame, that they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not happy with your purchase. You can use a box spring with this bed, but you do not have to.
- This bed frame has a super cute design that won’t require you to purchase a separate headboard or footboard.
3. Boyd Sleep Montana Upholstered Platform Bed Frame Mattress Foundation
This company was founded in 1977 and for the past 40 years, they have been providing high-quality but affordable bed frames. This bed frame is very affordable and is compatible with memory foam, latex, innerspring, and hybrid mattresses. A box spring is required with this bed frame so you will get the most comfort possible. It is a bit more difficult to put together than some of the other bed frames but once it is together you will be good to go. When it is shipped, everything will be shipped in one box so it is more eco-friendly. You will also get a one-year limited manufacturer warranty.
- There are six different colors that you can choose from; grey, black, charcoal, pink, cream, and white.
2. Homdock 14 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame
The integrated and unique design allows you to put it together with ease while being able to support up to 3000 pounds. It is a great frame for any type of mattress, although you definitely want a box spring to add extra support. The box that it is delivered in is relatively manageable. You also will not need to worry about the metal on metal causing a bunch of noise. If you do run into any problems, their friendly customer service is very attentive and will get back to right away.
- It has a recessed design that prevents your mattress from sliding throughout the night.
1. Pulaski B01MG3GH05 Bed
If you are looking for a low profile bed frame, but still want to add a little bit of creativity to your bedroom, then this is the one for you. With the light grey, cloth-covered fabric, you will still have a low-profile look while still adding to the decor. It is recommended that you use this bed frame with a box spring because of the side rails. The style of this bedframe could be classified as modern, yet classic. It even comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty in case anything happens.
- The solid rubberwood legs and feet give this bed frame extra stability and support.